2016 has been….. an interesting year to say the least. From bottle flipping to an election, many things happened.
Some may argue that the year has been one of the worst in their lifetime.
To shift away from all that negativity, I would like to make my last blog post of 2016 a list of things that make you happy. Items, animals, people or events that bring joy into our lives, or maybe an everyday action or occurrence. I hope this list makes you smile, and that you end your 2016 on a happy note.
- Rainy days
- The weekend (the days not the singer!!!)
- Warm blankets
- Hot chocolate, tea or coffee
- Oversized sweaters and shirts
- Old and cherished books
- Calligraphy (who doesn’t love beautiful handwriting?)
- A hug
- Being able to sleep in
- Reflecting on old happy memories
- Feeling the wind in your face
- Anything fluffy
- Stretching your limbs after you have staying in one spot for awhile, or after you wake up
- Find new and good music
- A good hair day
- Paint mixing videos
- When your phone is 100% charged
- A perfectly symmetric photo
- The perfect winged eyeliner, on both eyes
- Seeing your friends happy
- Reading a good book
Surround yourself with things that make you happy in 2017, and have a happy new year.