Me: Has nothing to write about.
Me: Writes about having nothing to write about!
But all and all aside, I did not have anything to write about for the past few days…. So I decided to make a post about things to write about! If you have writers block or are just out of inspiration, come check out my list and hopefully it will help…. But more not.
- Puppies! Or pets, everyone loves animals.
- Your favourite book
- Technology, how about a product review?
- You gotta love rocks.
- Social Media… And how the Internet will take over.
- The fact that even teenagers think Donald Trump will ruin the world
- Chocolate (yum)
- That Sherlock comes out only every two years, the wait is painful
- Plants, succulents, daises, grass, trees, bushes, cactuses, sunflowers, Venus flytraps, evil tulips
- Colouring books for adults…. Which are insanely priced
- Adidas Superstars which everyone and their cousin seems to have
- Light-up, water filled, colour changing speakers
- That pencil collection you had in first grade
- Losing your pencil collection
- Losing your keys
- Losing your marbles
- Losing your sanity
(If you have not noticed, yes some things in this list were exaggerated, and yes this list is a bit of a joke.)
Genres, songs, artists, rhythm, beat, music. Music is something we all love and definitely something we all cherish. People typically have a favourite artist or two, but not me.
I do not get attached I guess.
People are fans of artists for years and years, dedicated to knowing all of their songs and albums. In my case, I just listen to what I like, and whatever I come across.
I hear a song. If it has a nice tone, pitch tempo (or whatever) I listen to it. Add it to my playlist. Simple. I do not worry so much about the artists and everything about them, but I worry about their music. What is in their songs and their music is what matters most to me.
Here is a list of songs I 100% recommend you listen to, whatever your taste may be.
(My list is in no particular order.)
house of gold // twenty one pilots
midnight city // m83
everybody wants to rule the world // lorde
please don’t go // joel adams
lose it // oh wonder
livewire // oh wonder
beat of my drum // powers
ophelia // the lumineers
stole the show // kygo
this is gospel // panic! at the disco
the judge // twenty one pilots
“I am on fire!”
Have you ever been on fire?
The moment an idea sparks in your head, like a match striking a smooth surface and
It’s there. This spark is born and soon turns into a steady flame, growing with each minute and with each new thought.
Now not a spark, not a flame but something so much more.
It’s an inferno, a story, a movement.
Stories, companies, lives, inventions. They were all created, by some person and in someone’s mind. Maybe only with a spark, but all with an idea.
Hello, I recently uploaded one of my orignal poems on YouTube, and I thought I should also post it here as it is one of my favourites. Enjoy!